fredag den 29. november 2013

So... Kpop even have effects on my cosplay life...

After getting into kpop like... overly much... it hit me... I wanted to cosplay... Kpop...

And since I have such a very big liking for B.A.P and their Matoki bunnies... I wanted to make Zelo's Totomato :)

I am curruntly still working on it since money isn't allowing much right now with Christmas and everything rolling around... so... I only made the mask for now... but I do have plans... big, big plans for this cosplay :)

Like... I wanna make a hoodie like the one Toto is wearing... I wanna give it bunny ears and that spinny thing... what is it called?
Then I wanna get either a short blue or black wig... blue lenses... and well... black boots... I am really thinking about this a lot and it will be great once it's done I promise :D

But yea... even a hobby I had before kpop is being affected by it :) So... that's how much kpop takes over for me xD

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar