mandag den 4. november 2013

MAMA 2013

So... voting again this year :D

I'm kind of sad that B.A.P didn't get nominated this year ;_;
BUT BTS DID :D Bangtan all the way!! c:

So... I'm exited... last year I streamed it from class(crime rider not paying attention) and got to see B.A.P and Block B live on the red carpet... that was pretty cool... I saw troublemaker performance too together with Epik High "Don't hate me" performance (that was actually how my love for Epik High started ^^)

But the best thing last year... was without a doubt the stage Bigbang made... Oh mah gawd... I loved it :D

So I am looking forward to this years Mnet Asian Music Awards :)

I hope BTS wins the rookie award there... xD Could be nice... c:



(Btw... two posts a day up until now c: Let's see how long I can keep that up... since I need something to talk about two times a day xD)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar