søndag den 1. december 2013

BUBBLES!! :D Bubble tea c:

So... I've heard a lot of good things about bubble tea... from a lot of my kpop friends... and so... I really wanted to try it... but where I live... I can't get it... It does not exist anywhere where I live... so I had to travel... to Copenhagen to try it...

So this cup of bubble tea cost me 598 DKK in reality... since that's the price for the travel and bubble tea all together but I don't care... because well... first of all... bubble tea is great... and second... I had a nice trip with some of my good friends and I got to buy some new Manga and candies and got to taste cake from Denmark's oldest pastry shop :3

So all in all... the trip was worth it... and bubble tea is great... I'll be sure to visit Tea Style more often when I'm in Copenhagen c:

And for people who haven't tried bubble tea... I recommend Peach with Strawberry boba xD It's like drinking Ice Tea... with strawberry bubbles in it c:
But bubble tea with jelly... ain't the same... just saying *blaming my friends that got jelly instead of bubbles* xD

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar