mandag den 25. november 2013

Another one of these...

So I'll just update you all with another song I am really getting my jam on to lately :D
Last time it was Henry's "1-4-3" which I of course still love and enjoy... BUT...

Block B "Nice Day" from their Very Good album :D

I am mostly known for always finding a favorite on every album that isn't the Title Track :D
And with this album it's "Nice Day"...  I really wish this had been a title track tho' since I really want to see a MV for it... it's so good and I could easily imagine a party MV to the track with a bit of a slow start though where Zico is rapping in the start... like walking into tha club ish start and then meeting all of Block b in there... like getting women and all that kind of stuff... Like nothing dancing or anything fancy... just them in a club... parting and having a nice day indeed...

Please tell me I'm not the only one thinking that's so much Block B material there... "Nice Day" could for sure make a good MV...

But yea anyways... I am really enjoying "Nice Day" whenever the weather outside is grey and cold or when I just feel like dancing.

It's a great song with a great rhythm that I can totally get my jam onto :D

I already think most heard it... but IF NOT... go give it a listen c:

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar