onsdag den 6. november 2013

A bit more of self introduction

So seeing how I've already told a bit about myself I thought a little bit more information would be okay to do :)

  • So I already told I'm 17 right? Well technically I'm 16... for about two months more.
  • My birthday is December 21'. And I'm born 1996.
  • I'm a girl... but lately people have been mistaking me for a boy a lot because of my short hair and my style that can be with a bit of baggy clothing.
  • I'm not the most feminine girl out there.
  • I'm more into comfy clothing, no makeup and sneakers.
  • I'm a life time gamer... Most platformers, brain games or games that got either good story or good looks (Preferably both tho').
  • I've been drawing since I was 5 years old ^^
  • I've always (for as long as I can remember anyways) liked Asian culture and I read a lot about both Japan, China and Korea (I know there's more than those countries to Asia but yeh...)
  • I take pictures in my spare time... mostly nature pictures but I've done a few cosplay model shoots.
  • I'm a cosplayer. My favorite person to cosplay lately is Sora from Kingdom hearts.
  • I write stories too... (Most fanfics) I've done a ton of BangLo fanfics and stuff... because I'm that much of a fangirl...
  • I'm pretty shy and inverted. It's not often I'll start a conversation without having been talked to first or if I know the person.
  • IF you take the time to get to know me... I'll be pretty loud and weird and just completely different... so give me a chance :)
So now to the kpop part of it all...
  • I've been into kpop for 5 years (Already told this).
  • My first group was Bigbang (I've said that too I know).
  • My favorite group lately is B.A.P.
  • For 2013 the rookie group I've been supporting the most is BTS.
  • My ultimate bias over all is Zelo.
  • My favorite girl group will forever be 2ne1.
  • My style icon is a blend between Amber F(x) and G-Dragon.
  • My haircut lately is V inspired. (Bangtan!!!)
  • Kpop helped me to personalize my style and looks while it helped me with becoming more open about who I am.
So all in all I own most of what I am today to kpop :)
I don't know why I felt like telling all this about myself... but I did... hopefully It'll be okay... maybe some of you were wondering... OH well... c:

Of course I could tell a ton more... but nye... this seems fitting... or maybe a bit too much but yeh... :)

This is me.

Annyeong!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar