mandag den 11. november 2013

THE CHOICES!!!!!!

No, no, no, no NOT FAIR ;_;

Again this year I'll have to chose to either get B.A.P calendar... or Block B calendar... but... but...

B.A.P D: My beloved B.A.P ;_;

But... but... I chose B.A.P calendar last year... I wanna support Block B tooooo... but... but... B.A.P... Zelo... Yongguk... Daehyun... Waaaaaaaaa D: 

But... but Zico... U-kwon... Kyung... P.O ;_;


I want to get them both... but I hardly use the one I actually get... (and I even forget to turn the pages... bad me... TT^TT)

Whyyyyyyyyyy... my lill' sister is lucky... she just wants the EXO one... while I have to chose between two groups I love very, very much... and SHINee and Ukiss made a calendar too to add in the stack of calendars for this year... FACK IT!!! I'll fill my room with calendars in 2014!!!! believe it!!! TT^TT



Product pictures to Seven Seasons and TS I guess...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar