lørdag den 2. november 2013

Bad news!

I just read from Allkpop that TS are having problems with their youtube channel.

I've noticed lately that B.A.P's official MV's disappeared from Youtube and could not be found or watched.

I am very sad to read the article on all kpop about this and I am very sad to know that it isn't even the first time that TS had this kind of troubles...

 But then again... I am happy that TS is telling they are trying to fix the problems... TS is great.

Just thought I would share this since it means so very much to me... 

TS is one of my favorite entertainments lately... so I really hope they will get it all under control and that it won't happen for them again... it must be annoying for them...

I wonder if there is a reason... It said something about copyright infringement... but aren't TS the one that owns the copyright for what they post?

Confused and wondering...

TS asked for the fans continuation of showing  interest and love... Pfffffff of course I'll always show TS and their artists my support, interest and love :D

TS Fighting!!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar