søndag den 3. november 2013

Happy Birthday!! :D

So yeah... right now currently in the time zone I am in it's still to be the time of T.O.P's birthday... but since his already having his birthday in Korean time I thought it was best just getting it over with... kind of... :)

So personally like I already said Bigbang was the group making me a kpopper... they where my first group and if it wasn't for them... (and my friend) I would most likely not be into kpop right now :)

So even though Bigbang have been my first and most beloved group I don't have a favorite in the band... I like them all equally because they are all special and perfect in their own way.

As for T.O.P... I like him because his silly... he can't dance, his just such a foolish and funny person, both his personality and looks are like... top class and then of course... his voice... that voice that makes the most perfect raps.

He got a lot of talent... and I hope he will continue doing what he likes in the future :)

I hope he will be having an amazing day with everyone he cares for :)


Picture credit btw: yg-life.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar