fredag den 22. november 2013

Guess WHO read my comment aloud today...

So... I am not the person to write comments often... I'm mostly the silent listener or reader of things... I never make much notice about myself whenever I am places...
 
But this week I've been listening to Arirang Radio... and I wake up at 6:30 to catch the last 1½ hour of Aron's program and then I listen to the full two hours of Sam's program while I am at school from 8-10 in the morning.
 
So today I met in at 9 because we had a little time off because we had to meet in later for a meeting.
 
Sooooooo... I met in at school to a normal time at 7:50 ish where the bus arrives...
 
And then I just felt like... Okay TODAY IS THE DAY!!! I'LL COMMENT TO LET SAM KNOW I EXIST!!
 
And then... I wrote a message to the message board telling stuff like "Hello... I'm proud to say I've now been listening for a week... bla bla bla... My friend firstly introduced me to Super K-pop and ever since then I've been listening to you everyday in class while still paying attention there... bla bla bla... I'll probably stick around for some time"
 
And yea... after posting it... I was scared... because... since I am that shy person... I was scared if he would read it... even maybe read it aloud...
 
So some time pass and Sam starts to read messages... and well I'm just sitting there like "A lot of people have posted messages I can't even see my own message on the board anymore... he won't see it" and well... I wrote to my best friend that I commented and all and she was exited... she had been tuned in all morning as well... and listened along...
 
So... a little while into the first hour of the program... he reads the second bundle of messages and my friends writes to me over facebook...
 
OMG Your message!!!!!
 
And every alarm goes off in my head... because I didn't hear my message being read aloud yet... but my friend apparently did...
 
So it goes to show my friends radio is a bit in front of mine and right after she tells me that she heard my message...
 
I hear Sam Carter... read out... my name... and my message... and he told me... Welcome to the Super K-pop family...
 
At that very moment... I started to smile like an idiot and shake like a mini earth quake... I seriously freaked out.
 
I was so happy -and still am.
That my very first message ever posted on any kind of Korean program... was read aloud... by someone I really like.
 
I dunno what to do with myself... I'll treasure this very moment for a long time I think c:
 
I know for some it's a minor thing to be noticed like this... but for this Danish kpop fangirl here it's a very big deal... I hardly ever get to socialize with any of my beloved kpop idols... but today I tried... and today... I was noticed :)
 
I'm so happy... even tho' it's a few hours ago now ^^


Long post... sorry... just had to get this out there... :o

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar