onsdag den 27. november 2013

I swear... I feel facking lucky...

Yes... Sam Carter read my second message aloud on Arirang radio... yesterday... 26/11-2013.

Now I've been writing only twice... ONLY these two times... and I had them both read ON AIR... my best friend... wrote about 4 or 5 times... NEVER had it read aloud... I feel so damn lucky and at the same time I feel sad for my friend... and I kinda feel like it's unfair I've been read aloud both times... BUT...

This time I didn't fangirl too much... so I remember him clearly reading all of it...

I wrote in... asking for a small favor... to do with my best friend... 

"Hello Sam :)
How are you? I hope you're doing good ^^

So last time you read my message... and it made me so very happy thank you.

My friend even wrote to me because she had heard my name here... so we had a happy moment together ^^
So my favor has to do with her... could you plese greet her? ^^ it would make her so very happy. She is a really big fan and she tune in every day so I know she will hear it.

Her name is Marie...
Please? :)"

That was my exact message that I wrote which I copied from the Super K-pop message board... so...
My best friend Marie is obviously the friend that wrote in times and times again without being read aloud...

So... I made Sam greet her... and like I said he read it aloud... and he gave Marie a shoutout... He said her name 3 times :) And ended it off with "Now you and Marie have something new to talk about"

I was together with Marie today... and... noticed... she had written the date on her wrist and upper arm... with black marker... I am so happy that I could make Marie's day... or how ever long she will be happy about this :)

So... basically... my luck... made both myself and my best friend happy that day... because this time... he didn't only say my name... but also Marie's :)

This is one of the ways kpop can affect my everyday life... I swear... I've never been this happy :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar