mandag den 25. november 2013

Genius app that allows new opportunities.

So... Have any of you heard about mmt or mymusictaste?

I'll explain quick why I deem it okay to my blog :D

You can "make" concerts happen... and why do I use it? It's because I can make kpop concerts happen... I created a profile and then I can make concerts happen by clicking make and enter the price I would like to pay for the ticket...

So... by clicking make... I am doing my part to making the kpop artist notice this small place called Denmark and then mmt contacts the artist if there's enough tastemakers... if there isn't... it won't happen... but still I did my part.

And sure it can be it won't ever happen still but there is a small chance... a micro chance of it really happening and I would love for it to happen so badly... since Kpop needs more attention here and I know there is a lot of people here that wants Kpop to arrive to Denmark.

So please... no matter where you're from go make a profile and start to make it happen! Even if you're living at a place where concert happen normally this could be a great chance to get the artist you want to notice :D

I'm tastemaker for 9 concerts now... one of them being the originally made Lunafly concert in Copenhagen.

We're having 121 tastemakers as of right now... and we are faaaar from there...
It worries me... because I want them to go here so badly... 

But I believe we can make it happen... Danish Lukie's FIGHTING!! :D

So... I found mmt to be a great opportunity... so check it out if you want... and hey... if you are a Danish Lukie reading this... GO VOTE FOR LUNAFLY COPENHAGEN DENMARK CONCERT!!! A.S.A.P xD

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar