fredag den 1. november 2013

^That face...

Hello from me


I'm Annika :D


And I'm a Kpopper... been it for approximately 5 years now and I am now going to make a blog about how kpop have affected my life and helps me live a more happy and carefree life :D

So as a starter... I spend a lot of my time on kpop news and everything... just like I use a lot of my hard earned money on new comeback albums and collecting kpop merch :D

And uh... well... I am... pretty shy... so I'll try and do my best...

So a little bit of self introduction...

I'm a girl... I'm from Denmark and I'm 17 years old.
I was turned into a kpopper more or less 5 years ago like I already said, by one of my good friends :)

Back then I was more into j-pop and stuff like that so my friend one day send me a link to Bigbang - Haru Haru and told me to check it out which I did... and I must say in the start it didn't really catch my interest as much as it maybe should have.

But here I am... 5 years later... a faithful VIP and a supporter of so many kpop groups that... god... my room is filled with kpop related stuff... xD

Uh... dunno how much to tell since it's the first post and everything... so yea... I'll leave it here for now :D

I'll bring updates and stuff like that when I feel like it c:

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar