lørdag den 22. februar 2014

B.A.P inspired lantern

So... I am currently making a lamp... in design classes at school and of course it had to be kpop inspired somehow.

I had ideas... a lot of ideas, but in the end in turned out as to be the one in the bottom right of the picture ^
So uh... it's still a W.I.P... and it's so fukking time consuming it's killing me slowly.

But in honor of B.A.P I WILL FINISH THIS!! AND IT WILL BE PERFECT!!Ò.Ó

Why am I even bothering... my mind sometimes thinks "This is a great idea you should so do this" but something always get's in the way or makes it a challenge that I don't even wanna bother finishing... like "Nope nope nope ABORT MISSION!! Declare this for a failed attempt!" but it turns to go for the better... I just needs to keep my head in this and finish it...

Wish me luck... my laziness is slowly getting to me... I am almost done with making the army pattern on the lantern...

KYA!

FIGHTING!!! >o<

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar