tirsdag den 28. januar 2014

So I finally got my much awaited price from Super K-pop c:

I am so very happy and grateful to be chosen to win this... because it really is such a great honer...

I'll say honestly that I ain't a big supporter of girl groups... I just haven't been getting that far yet... but I am happy to win this even if it isn't true support since it's for free and just for promotional use... it have really made me love WASSUP and I'll support them as much as I can ^^

I've always liked a handful of girl groups tho... like 2ne1, f(x), Secret, Girls Generation (SNSD) and Tiny G is just a few of the girl groups that I really like... now adding WASSUP to the list :)

I would like to show how glad I am about this... but I don't know to where... I would have liked for Sam to know how happy I am about this album... but... yea...

Thanks to the producers and thanks to Sam Carter for choosing me to win ^_^



Sad side news... It's Sam Carter's last week on Super K-pop... His getting busy with Lunafly stuff and that does honestly make me happy... that they are getting more famous... with world tour and people all over the world wanting to see them and hear them perform.

But what's supposed to save my everyday mornings after this Sunday? I'll only have Aron left... and it's only a question about time before Nu'est will be getting world tours and all too and then he will have to quit too ;_;

I hope Sam Carter's replacement can live up to the standards Sam put there for me... I will miss hearing Sam's voice... laugh... singing... talking all kind of languages...

I'll miss Lunafly shoot on Mondays... EVERYTHING!!

But... good luck to Lunafly... I hope they will get to hold a concert here... ;_;

Lunafly fighting!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar