mandag den 6. januar 2014

So... My Bigbang cover arrived today!! :D

I started first day back at school after Christmas today... and it's been great... it was fun and all so nothing there...

I've been having a few troubles sleeping... so it can be today was so great because I was totally hyper with a need of energy... but whatever.

SO... anyways. Returning home, raining outside and bleh... really shit weather, nothing to really ruin the day I was just soaked when I  got through the door.

SO as always I ask my mom and dad if anything had been delivered in the post... and then my dad pulled out this envelope, a thin small one. I grabbed it from him and saw the logo of the talented person that make all these kpop covers on the envelope and knew what would be in it.

My Bigbang Solo Comaback cover... OH MY GOSH!! :D

It's so beautiful and pretty and chuuuuuuu :I

I love it so much and since Bigbang was my first kpop band ever I am now fashioning them on my phone.

Faithful VIP forever!! :3 No really, I can't get it off again... OH WELL xD

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar