søndag den 8. december 2013

So... I know I am late with this... but...

I have been crying myself to death over this ;_;
I mean... seriously... *cry cry cry cryyyyy* It's so sad

I am so much in love with their "Miracles in December"... it's so sad... but so addicting...

Okay... so... I'm a pretty new EXOtic to be honest *bows* I'm glad to be in the fandom.
I know know them all by their faces and I can all the names without difficulty :)

But I must admit that when they first debuted around same time with B.A.P... I jumped on the Best Absolute Perfect Train. Chooo Choooo.
I've always liked EXO'S music though and I am very happy I decided to get into them more because I found out they are this unique collection of people that just functions so great together :)

Since I started to be more into them I've watched so much with them... and I follow up on them a lot more so I was so happy to hear about their Christmas related album :)

I really like the MV and all... even though it really is sad *I can't say that enough I guess*

I found my new "I want to drown myself in tears" song...

It's always been "Haru Haru" by Bigbang... but now... This... yeap... When Tao cries... I cry. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar