tirsdag den 1. april 2014

So I know this is late... Chyeah... Sorry?

I made a Yongguk drawing a while ago... and in the beginning it wasn't even planned for his birthday or anything... it was actually for a friend that really likes him so.

But now that he turned 24 (25 Korean age right?) here yesterday I thought I might as well use it for a kind of birthday gift as well c: I know he most likely won't ever see it and well fair enough... he be a busy man and there are others out there that does way better art than me so I'm fine with it xD

But... one thing that actually makes me a bit sad... that is B.A.P related as well... is that I this year will be missing out on 3 CHANCES TO SEE THEM!!!! 3!!!!! WHAT?!?!?!

They are the group I want to meet and see live the most right now... and I have to allow myself to miss them... 3 TIMES!!! and while I am missing them my friends are going to their concerts... living in Korea and watching idols on the streets... and here I am... HAVING TO LET IT ALL SLIP THROUGH MY HANDS!!

I am going to London it less than a week... two weeks after I return home... guess what... B.A.P are in London... TWO FUKKING WEEKS AFTER ME!!! ;_;

Then they have a concert it Germany... that I can't allow myself to go to because of school... and yes now tell me a real fan would go anyways... but I really can't allow myself to miss school that close to my last exams and stuff... I just can't my parents doesn't allow it and I respect their choice... I am not of legal age yet to say they are wrong...

And they they should have (or were rumored to) join for the K-Culture festival in Germany again later this year... and I am most likely going to that... BUT CONTRACTS WAS MESSED UP AND THEY AREN'T GOING!!!!

How can I be this unlucky?! ;_; *sobs*

I know I'll most likely get another chance... but... when?!


So yea... that was my little rant... and congratulation to Leader Bang Yongguk c: And my art of him as well :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar