lørdag den 21. december 2013

B.A.P Cake on my birthday!! :D

So... I turned 17 today... 21/12... and I had the best day ever. I invited some of my fellow kpoppers and a guy friend that doesn't really like kpop... but... he made me a cake with the B.A.P logo on... so I absolutely LOVE him, he is the best xD

And as the kpop human I am I had to do as all my oppas do on their birthday... and smear cream on my face and take selfies... looking all cute and stuff xD

I hope all the people out there which I share my birthday with had an amazing day... because I sure had :D
Good gifts... great company... amazing cake... and a hope of yet another good year to come before I turn 18... :3

I wanted to blog about my B.A.P cake... so I just did... c:

I've spend this day showing some of my albums to my kpop friends... listening to kpop with them... and at last when my friend that doesn't really like kpop left we saw the 'B.A.P 1'st Adventure 10.000 miles in America' dvd c:

This day could not have been much better really :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar